Precision Engineering Inc is closely monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak and is proactively managing any potential impact on our ability to supply you, while maintaining a safe work environment for our employees.
Having met state and federal criteria for “essential business,” our manufacturing facilities remain in full operation, and we are able to maintain required production levels and service to our customers.
As we work to continue manufacturing the essential products, on which we all rely, we routinely monitor CDC guidelines for best practices. Following are examples of some of the precautions that we are taking:
- Employee training related to COVID-19 and CDC guidelines
- Increased cleaning and sanitization of high touch areas
- Maintaining safe-distancing measures
- Installed engineering controls (e.g., plexiglass barriers)
- Requiring use of face coverings (e.g., masks, shields, etc.), when unable to maintain safe distancing
- Reinforcing proper and frequent hand-washing and use of hand sanitizers
- Temperature scanning, as applicable per CDC guidelines
- Banning all non-essential work-related travel
- Banning all non-essential outside visitors
As the situation with COVID-19 evolves, we will continue to monitor and adapt.
Please know that we are thinking of you and hope that you and your families stay safe and healthy during these uncertain times.